Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love dedication


As a young woman I sometimes find myself so caught up in the fast pace motion of life. Minutes go by and the everyday stress and turmoil of even the smallest situation can make anyone lose their cool. I tend to preach about independence and my passion about the strong woman who is successful and can do it all on her own. In no way am I now contradicting my thoughts, but in other words adding to one of the many reasons women have the strength to be dedicated to their craft. Love can be a beautiful thing, and when you find it cherish every moment of it. Even if the love doesn't last forever, the experiences you gain form any relationship can help you grow as a person and broaden your goals and thought processes. Feeling for someone else will show you how you want someone else to treat you. I think when you fall for someone you should fall hard, sharing your secrets with them while at the same time continuing to build your own dreams aside. Both complexes of love and indepedence if done correctly can make your life stimulating and worth the ride.

"When You Come"
When you come to me, unbidden,
Beckoning me
To long-ago rooms,
Where memories lie.
Offering me, as to a child, an attic,
Gatherings of days too few.
Baubles of stolen kisses.
Trinkets of borrowed loves.
Trunks of secret words,
I CRY.

-Maya Angelou


Love song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?